Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Library Time

I am going absolutely stir-crazy in the evenings with no tv. It's not like I'm a tv-aholic or anything, but my sisters understand that we have this need to have the tv on in the evenings, or when we're relaxing, as background noise. Must have something to do with the way we were raised.

Anyway, I need something to help on these silent nights. So today when I picked up the boys from childcare, we made a trip to the library. My boys LOVE books (we read a couple of books every day), so they were in absolute heaven.

We each left with 3 books in hand. Drew chose 3 issues of the Jr. version of Sports Illustrated. He's been glued to them all day. Nick, once he got over his awe at seeing so many books (he literally stood still with his eyes wide open and said, "Whoa..."), grabbed one book from each section of the children's library. Me, I got 3 of my favorites -- mystery/suspense novels.

On Monday I received some great feedback about my wedding vendor newsletter. I was stoked! Michael's convinced that I can work it up to something that I can require subscriptions for ... and he's thinking on a national level, not a local level. It's kinda nice to have my man have so much faith in me!

Well, I am off to put my feet up and crack open the first book.

2 comments:

Brenda Torres said...

Nick has never been to the library? Ok, something is not right about that.

Darin Brown said...

I was going to let you know that you can view current episodes of The Office online at NBC.com You can view full episodes of NBC shows online. Darin and I have done this a lot recently when we miss The Office on Thurs. nights. It's great!!

Deb