I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas ... Oh, wait, it's not a dream!
With over 18 inches of snow in one week (and closer to 2 feet up at Craig & Vickie's where we were snowed in this past weekend), we now have 6x our normal snowfall FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON. We broke a record set in 1968 and are now in the top 10 snowfalls for this area since 1880. You heard me right; not 1980, but 1880.
I will update more at a later time, but wanted to share with you the beauty of our white Christmas.
I am a single mother of two active boys. I am extremely blessed with all of the relationships in my life and I hope to use this blog as a way to share the day-to-day happenings of my little family with those I love most.
2 comments:
Your house looks pretty in the snow!
Those pictures are beautiful Becky! Snow just makes everything look so pretty.
Post a Comment