New Year's weekend Craig, Vickie, Michael, the boys and I spent two days at the coast. It was so relaxing and so fun.
However, there are no vacations looming in the near future. Instead, my near future consists of packing and packing and more packing. And figuring out where to store all of our stuff when the boys & I move in with my parents for a while at the end of April. Lots and lots to do.
While my job is almost certain to end June 30th due to state budget cuts, I am not afraid. I am excitedly working hard to build No Ordinary Affair. I would be a happy camper if God blessed it beyond my hopes and I was able to quit my job prior to June. I love the brides and the vendors I am working with now.
In the midst of packing and plans and business and work, life continues to move forward.
You don't get to choose your family, but you do get to love them. :)
Oh boy, I had more to say ("words of wisdom", of course!); however, I managed to catch the boys' cold and I am laying on the couch having a very hard time keeping my eyes open. I just want a new nose, a soothed throat, and many hours of sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment