You know that teeny, tiny coffeepot I've been using? Well, today it made its way to the trash. Every time I made coffee, the water overflowed the filter causing the grounds to go over the edge and down into the pot. I inevitably ended up with grounds in my coffee cup. I never noticed until I suddenly had to run for the bathroom. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't fun, and it happened one time too many. Only problem is that now I'm without my caffeine and that is oh so not good!! I'm probably going to steal the one at Michael's that he bought at a garage sale for me to use when I'm at his house. Being without caffeine there isn't as bad as being without caffeine here.Met with my clients this morning and worked through the whole shock with them of the extra $$ they're going to have to spend to accommodate all of the extra guests they invited. In their defense, the Assistant Manager of the venue wasn't at all accurate about the # of guests the room could seat when you add a dance floor and a buffet line. My clients were really only 10-15 people over the # they were originally told was the room's max capacity. However, even if the manager had been correct, it still would have meant coming up with the Plan B we're using ... tenting and utilizing the outside deck area for additional seating.
Two weeks left and it's getting really, really crazy in terms of what needs to be done. But I'm right on track and confident that it's all going to turn out wonderfully.
I'm still itchy though!! Oh so itchy!! At times today it was unbearable. Because it spread to my ears and the sides of my neck, I'm having to wear my hair up and back. All of it. It's not my best look, but at this point it's all about the poison oak and making sure it's done spreading. This is the eighth day already!
The boys have been pretty darn good the past couple of days. They play so well together. However, with Drew's obsession with talking and Nick's obsession with money, I'm afraid I might be raising an every-teenage-girl's-best-friend and an Alex P. Keaton!
No comments:
Post a Comment