Three posts in 24 hours ... must be some kind of new record for me. I just wanted to share a verse from last night.I'm very worried about the hearing coming up a week from today. Even moreso since I can't get my attorney to call me back again. My worries about next Tuesday are many. More than anything, I just need my kids to be protected.
Last night as I was sitting in bed reading my Bible, I opened up to the Psalms and began reading Psalm 21. Verse 11 jumped out at me: "Though they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed;"
If you're like me, sometimes it's hard to know when God is speaking directly to you through a verse or whether it's simply you interpreting the verse for your situation.
I really want to believe that, although this verse originally spoke about something different, God intended it as a promise for me for this week ...
No comments:
Post a Comment