Saturday was spent helping Michael pack, running some court-related errands (while Jill got to run through sprinklers and play ball with the boys), picking blackberries and eating.
Isn't this waterfall gorgeous?
We agreed we want to come back and hike to all of the other falls here. Whether the boys are with us or not is up in the air ... although I love hiking uphill (seriously!), it's not as much fun when you have to carry a 3 yr. old whose legs are giving out. At the same time, I want my boys to develop a love for hiking. So we'll see...
This weekend we not only saw God's hand in nature, we also saw His hand in other ways.
On Saturday my attorney called me with some excellent news. I want so bad to post on here, but I know it's not wise until after the hearing is over. I was in tears upon hearing the news and I realized that God had handed us a gift on a silver platter. We will not lose tomorrow. I firmly believe that now. I just wish someone would get that message to my nerves. Please pray that tomorrow everyone who testifies is not nervous, has clarity of mind and speech, and says the truth in exactly the way it needs to be said for the benefit of the judge. Please pray for ultimate protection for my boys.
Michael & I will be needing to "debrief" and let all of our nerves unravel tomorrow evening, but please know that I will eventually post something about the hearing's outcome.
God gave me another stressor early this morning. A great stressor though! When I had my job interview on Thursday, I was told that there were additional applicants to interview this week and that the application process would remain open until they felt they had found the "perfect" candidate. That is why they anticipated a 3-week waiting period before they made their decision about the top two candidates who would get a second interview. Well, guess what?
EARLY THIS MORNING I GOT CALLED FOR A SECOND INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What?? It's only been two business days since they interviewed me! No, I take that back. Their office is closed on Fridays, so it was essentially 1/2 a business day. Wednesday at 4:30 ... that's my next interview! :)
1 comment:
Wow, Becky. I'll look forward to reading about how today went and I'll be praying for your next interview.
Post a Comment