I am a shaky mess right now ... two hours in court, one of which was me on the stand, both giving my testimony and then being cross-examined by Matt's attorney. Our star witness went first, then Michael, then me.
The case is being continued to tomorrow at 1:30 and Matt is the final one to testify. My attorney is going to go after him.
I'm nervous, but the testifying ordeal is over, so now I can just petition God and put the outcome in His hands.
I do need a double dose of prayer though ... the hearing tomorrow is set to wrap up at 3:00 ... and I have that second interview for the job at 4:30. I told my attorney that she can't lose the case or I will be a mess during my interview. Actually, when your nerves are this shaky, I think you're a mess even if you win. And I won't really have any downtime between the two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Prayers continue as do one of my first prayers for 101 clients. I believe in miracles Becky, you deserve some. :) Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment