Thursday, September 25, 2008

Building and Moving

The boys and I spent all last weekend up on the hill helping. While I helped Michael with moving and building floors and ripping out an entire kitchen, the boys played with Vickie and "helped" Craig with building his new shop. Craig is so good with them. They truly "helped" in little ways and even had their own gloves. They are excited that they are learning to build.
On Saturday, after spending all day working and then having the electricity go out up at Craig & Vickie's, the six of us headed to Wendy's for dinner. Toward the end Craig sat in a more comfortable booth behind us. Nick immediately wanted to join him, and Drew soon followed. It was too cute for Michael not to get a picture. Drew especially follows Craig everywhere he goes. He wants to do everything Craig does. Like it or not, Craig's got two junior sidekicks.
This weekend the boys go back to Matt's and I'm hoping that it's not as stressful as their last visit. I will be spending the weekend helping Michael move his entire shop ... at least that's our goal. We'll have some help too, so that will be nice.
Next on the agenda will be to start packing me & the boys up little by little. I will know better next week what our status is here.

No comments: