94 degrees. That's how hot it was today. As if I weren't sleepy enough already.This picture about describes it. I am exhausted beyond words. It's not even 8:00 and I'm about ready to fall over.
I'm not trying to be a whiner. Michael's even more tired than I am because he's still gotta keep going for another 4 days. We worked our buns off moving more of his stuff this weekend!! And that was with help much of the time. I lost track of how many trailer-loads we did. That man's got his own little mini-Home Depot going on.Thank goodness for the hot tub at the end of each night.
And for this weekend when Michael & I are going to treat ourselves and the boys to a day at the coast. Our first day of pure relaxation and fun in several weeks. The move will finally be completed. Hallelujah!!
(And for those of you seriously wondering -- in which case you need more sleep than I do -- no, this is not a photo of us. When in need, I "borrow" many photos off Google.)
One cool thing before I fall over ...
Michael & I have been praying for over a week about my home situation since Matt stopped paying his part of the mortgage 3 months ago. I had a decision to make by the 30th and we weren't getting any clear direction from God.
Until yesterday.
Michael clearly felt God speak to him during church, and I felt a rush of peace when he shared it with me.
So I'm letting it go. My futile attempt to "buy myself" an extra 30 days isn't the direction God wants me to go. I have to let go of my pride and let go of my credit since it's not my doing and there's no way to fix it. That's been the hard one all along. My credit is the one thing I've always had control over, the one thing that was always in good standing. Now it's not and I have no control over that.
And now that I know God's leading, I'm okay with that. He's in control. This is all about trust. And it's a good place to be. A very good place to be.
I feel no fear.
Remind me of that when I need reminding.
1 comment:
Will do (on the reminding thing).
Post a Comment