skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Week Later...
It's a week later and we are slowly settling into a routine. Work is going very good (although there have been way too many meetings for me to get my work accomplished) and I love my Director Marilyn and the Office Administrator Caren. Having such a flexible schedule (which is different, not only week-to-week, but also day-to-day) is a little chaotic; however, I'm the last person to complain. It's only chaotic because they are allowing me to be flexible around childcare issues. And as of Oct. 1st I will have healthcare. Michael & I had to pray about that one since it will come out of my paycheck because I am not a full-time employee. In praying, I felt God telling me, "You've been praying for this for a year and a half. I've now provided it. Trust Me to provide the funds to cover it." So that's what I'm doing.You might wonder about this picture of our house. Nick & I were out running errands this morning, so we picked up Drew in the car instead of walking over to get him. As we sat there looking across the street at our house, I just marveled again at our trees that I love so much. They're HUGE -- easily 6 stories tall. They dwarf our 2-story house. I think I just wanted one last picture of them before the house isn't ours anymore. Finding out last week that Matt quit paying on the mortgage 2 months ago, I am now faced with talking to Chase about their willingness to try to do a short sale to keep us from going through foreclosure. Either way, we will be out soon. I'm not sure where we're going, but I'm trusting God to provide ....Remind me to tell you about last Sunday's amazing sermon ....We're off to Craig & Vickie's for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment